Thursday, January 14, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I know I am almost 1 month late, but I wanted to share some photos from 2009 Christmas! This year was fun because Rowan is starting to grasp the concept of Christmas, Santa, and the spirit in the air! Even though this will be the last year I can take him along while shopping! We took him to see Santa, but he was not impressed. I think he had more fun, playing with Grandpa.

We had a blast decorating our new place for the holidays! We put up lights and got a few new decorations.


We made it to the Festival of Trees, as we do every year. It has become our tradition.


Here is our tree, and the gifts Sant left!


Rowan got a little more than I planned, but hey, he's a kid and it's Christmas!!!!


His big gift was a slide, which he LOVES!


We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We are so grateful for our many blessings.

No comments: